Friday, April 23, 2010

Mark Zuckerberg Uncovered

This script is based on Mark Zuckerburg, the founder of Facebook, wandering around, lost in the streets of Paposh. He is in rags but feels elated from within beacause of the news being relayed to him recently that the 'Guardian of Facebook' is returning back to Facebook!


Zuckerburg: Hey, you! Do you know about the Guardian of Facebook? I am Mark...

Theley waala: Arey kaun ho tum? Mujhe kia pata kaun hai ye guardian!! Bhai main to thela chalaata hoon aur is ki kamaai se roti khaata hoon! Mujhe kia pata hoga in baato ka? Aur tum bhi koi kaam karo, tum kia ye aesey phir rahe ho?

Zuckerburg: Actually I am looking for Shaheryar Hasan. I think he lives here, in Paposh.

Theley waala: Acha haan wo idhar hi rehta hai! Saamne waali galli mein jaao!

Zuckerburg is now at Shaheryar's doorstep.

(TING TONG)

Voice from inside: Kaun hai?

Zuckerburg: Mark Zuckerburg. The founder of Facebook. I presume this is Shaheryar Hasan's house, is it?

Voice from inside: Ji ji wo idhar hi rehta hai. Aap ko usse kaam?

Zuckerburg: I can only tell this to Shaheryar himself in person. He is really important to my cause.

( Zuckerburg is now led in the house. He is made to sit in the drawing room and to wait for Shaheryar. Half an hour passes after which Shaheryar enters the room)

Zuckerburg: Hello, Shaheryar.

Shaheryar: Hello Zuckerburg Bhaiyya!!!!

Zuckerburg: Bhaiyaa means?

Shaheryar: Brother.

(They hug each other now. Zuckerburg actually breaks into tears).

Shaheryar: C'mon now.

Zuckerburg: I can't!! ( He sobs unashamedly)

Shaheryar: Now, now there is no need to cry.

Zuckerburg: These are tears of happiness! Do you know how much I suffered?? How much pain did I withstand????

Shaheryar: C'mon. I am one guy. There are millions others perhaps on Facebook to generate income for you. What did you exactly have to go through?

Zuckerburg: But you are Facebook! Those millions are not the ones who sit on Facebook all day. They do not share videos! They are not the ones who write good statuses!! Most of 'em don't even open their accounts for months!

(Zuckerburg is now sobbing uncontrollably)

Shaheryar: Just relax. Put on some nice clothes.

Zuckerburg: Only if I had the money to do it! I have lost all my possessions. My house, my car. Oh for God's sake, they even took my toilet papers! And I don't have money to buy them now.

Written by Hammad Hussain
“Its just for a laugh (winks)”


1 comment:

  1. absolutely, fb is indeed in debts, following the leave of Shaheryar sahab from fb

    ReplyDelete