Monday, June 14, 2010

Alas, these effin Exams are Over =D

Finally, this exam marathon is over and now I have the perfect chance to blog. And the reason – well, my exams just finished 3 days ago and so I AM FREE =D Hmm, so I see that the last time I blogged was a month ago. Long time there.

So this last month, May, was one Hell of a thing. I din't do anything properly except studies. No proper food routine, no sports, no going out, no proper sleeping schedule, no nothing ! It was all going weird and seriously, it made me sick (not literally). I mean I was freaking out, and I had Actually started to eat less =P But still Alhamdolillah, days passed by quick (well, not that quick =P) and all exams went well (except Physics =P).

And so as I am finally free, I have plans to watch movies this summer (recommendations provided by friends) , go out and party (=P), and OFCOURSE !! TABLE TENNIS =D Seriously, I love this sport, and I am NOT gonna leave it at any cost.

Hmm ………. OH YEAH ! I forgot to mention one more thing. I have plans to work on a project, in the summers. A friend mentioned it to me during the exam days. I liked the idea, and told him that we should start work on it after these exams are over. He agreed.

Well, so ….. enough of it for this post.

Will try to tweet regularly from now on. =)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember writing similar blog posts after my exams ended when I younger :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Effin exams"? Buri baat. :P

    "Will try to tweet regularly from now on. =)" >>> Phir aise regular tweet karna shuru kia k silsila ikhtitaam tak pohancha he nahi. :P For which we all are quite thankful, by the way. :D

    ReplyDelete