Monday, November 8, 2010

Long time no see?

Hey guys. How have you all been? Its been such a long time since I last blogged. I know I haven’t been regular here and I am extremely sorry for that. Well, reasons? You want me to give reasons why I didn't blog in this period of 3 months? Ermm…as if I am gonna tell you! Hah. Actually, a lot of things have been going on in my life recently which have kept me busy and so I dint really get time to blog. I mean, I wasn’t that busy but still all these things had made my mind come to a halt.
And I thought that even if I blog I wont make sense. Seriously, I was going insane in those days. Thankfully, I have my brain back now so its all okay so far.
So well. Happy with the reasons are you? No? Haha. Who cares about you. Well, lets move on. So I will just give you a glimpse of what has been happening in these past months. Erm….so school started in August  and it has been driving me crazy since then. A2 is even harder than AS as suspected, with workload being twice as much as the previous year. Maths and Biology have been pretty okay but physics and chemistry. What the hell has happened to physics and chemistry I just don’t understand. They used to be so easy a year back and now see. I don’t even know what this man teaches in the physics class. I simply attend all of his classes, copy whatever he teaches and just rote-learn all what he has taught. And finally end up forgetting all that I learned. Hah.
I mean, I just cant bear this. I need some good teacher to teach me physics. To make me understand what they actually mean by all those definitions and theories and laws they tell in the class. Its pathetic. Really.
Well, enough ranting about studies. Now let me tell you about the inter-school table tennis competition that took place in our school a month back. I took part in it and  played well in the preliminary rounds but sadly after successfully winning 3 matches, I lost in the quarter-finals. It wasn’t a tough match. Really! I made some major mistakes and they proved to be fateful for me. Well, I just have this habit of being pessimistic all this time when I lose. Gaah. Anyways, let me tell you the positive outcome of this competition. Owing to my good performance in those matches, the sports teacher offered me a place in the school’s table tennis team. It was a moment of pride for me to accept it. That day I came back home and told all this to mom and dad and they were so happy to hear this. I am glad I made it into the school’s team. Its like, first milestone achieved and now more to come on.
Oh and I just remembered one more reason as to why I wasn’t blogging these days. Its like, recently I was phobic that I wont publish those posts of mine which aren’t well-written so like I used to write posts, re-read them after I was done with writing them and they seemed so bad to me that I actually ended up deleting them. Well, this is not gonna happen from now on Inshallah. I will just write stuff, edit it as per my needs, and will publish it no matter what anyone thinks of me and my writing skills. I don’t care about you. YES. I don’t.
Haha. I just noticed this is turning out to be one long post. I bet I have never written like that ever. This is miraculous. Haha. I will end it here I guess. Gotta go study now. Take care. Bye.

5 comments:

  1. yeaaa boi..d cheeta is back in action!!

    Keep postin like this...
    nd as far as A2 is concerned yea its pretty much same with Eco here as well.....

    newais gud to hear frm u aftr such a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the maestro himself unleashed after all :D hope to hear from you more :D INSHALLAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. nice hearing from you :-) waiting for the next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.

    Finally, I see a job well done and I must say, never care for the readers because they will readily read whatever comes their way. Really. (:

    I like your new writing style. It's nonchalant. That's also the way one should be when a loss is expected as opposed to getting pessimistic. Sounds too big coming from me? I don't care. :P

    Keep blogging. I badly need nice new stuff to read. My brain has rusted.

    Yours truly,
    The neighbourhood blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats for becoming a tennis team member. glad u are back, Shehry :) goodluck and don't get pessimistic when u lose. losing teaches one alot. :)

    ReplyDelete